WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, March 09, 2006

LISA PAUZE

Lisa Pauze falls into that brainy/cute look. I always kind of lump her in with people like Chris Soppe, Shannon Koch or Ellen Dawidowich.

I believe Lisa joined us at Clarke. She was kind of small as I recall. She wore glasses. I don't think I ever had enough contact with her to form an opinion as to whether or not she was friendly. About the only thing I can really recall is that during 8th grade, Jenny Malley approached her near her locker - which was by Mr. Stodola and Mr. Longhini's room. I don't know who they were talking about. But it was some sort of boy/girl giggly exchange with Lisa saying, "I don't know" in regards to whether or not this mystery guy liked her.

Lisa stayed with us through our sophomore year, I think. After that, her family must have moved somewhere. Because I never saw her again. She's lived in several places in Wisconsin since then. It looks like she currently resides in Green Bay. She's now married and goes by the name of Lisa Ott.

UPDATE - 10/9/06 - There has been a Lisa sighting. On Saturday, October 7th, Lisa went to see fellow graduate Greg Pagel perform at The Sands in Green Bay. Brandon Podhola also showed up. The results are below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home