WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SARA KVITEK

I don't remember much about her. But I was requested to do her so here goes.

Wow. I'm drawing a blank. About the only thing that stands out is that she had one of the most horrible freshman year pictures in the yearbook.

From what I remember about her, she seemed to aspire to some level of popularity. But it wasn't going to be. I will say that she improved her appearance over the years. Before high school ended, I believe she ditched her glasses - which was a major improvement.

No scandal, no nothing. She seemed friendly enough.

The last I'd heard, she was married, and going by the name of Sara Barnett. She was living in Manitowoc, and was working multiple jobs - including one at Natural Ovens. She and her husband also provide a home for retired greyhound dogs.

UPDATE - 6/17/07 - Kevin Dehne and I stopped into see Sara today. She confirmed her job at Natural Ovens, and her work with greyhounds. We also found out that she has one child. She wasn't up to take a picture. But she did promise she'd E-mail me a decent one. So hopefully look for that soon. We did however get a couple shots of me with Sara's greyhound statue. You can see them below.



2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 30, 09:12:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Dec 09, 09:51:00 PM PST, Blogger CreativeMuse said...

What I remember from Sara is her passion for the Neshotah News. She carried the torch for that paper while no one else really wanted to. In fact, when our class took over after she graduated, we only put out one issue, which if memory recalls, sucked horribly and was WAY late.

Senior year I think she was Editor-in-Chief of the paper, so it was her job to be the liaison between Mr. Hensel and the rest of the newspaper staff, which was a job unto itself.

She really worked hard to get the issues out on time so the school would have the paper out. Our class really dropped the ball after she left. Noone really filled her shoes in that role.

-Monz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home