WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, January 27, 2006

ANNE WETENKAMP

I believe I first met Ann back in Mrs. Casey's 6th grade class. She was pretty friendly, and was hanging around with Carrie Collard.

I have limited memories of her. But I do remember her on the two-person clown swing at Clarke. Markus Petkevicius was pushing her. And somehow, the clown stopped moving, and Ann and her swing literally wrapped around the pole. In all my times on that swing, I've yet to see anyway possible how that can occur. But she pulled it off.

By high school, I believe Anne was hanging around with people like Jill Jansky and Becky Cookle. I'm not sure what kind of crowd she was associated with. It wasn't the popular sect. It wasn't the nerdy sect. She was somewhere in the middle, seemingly with her own clique. I believe she was a smoker too.

In our sophomore year, Anne allegedly had sex with Jason Radant. Obviously I have no idea if that's true.

Anne's senior sweatshirt had the word "Anabanana" written on it. Apparently Mr. Wood hassled her about the name, before finally approving it. Seriously, what the hell's wrong with that name? Was Mr. Wood's head in the gutter?

Anne was pretty nice. She always had a smile on her face, and seemed to be enjoying life.

I don't think I ever ran into Anne after graduation. I do know that she married a guy, and became Anne Williams. They're currently in the process of divorce.

UPDATE - 8/21/06 - Out of the blue, Anne sent me an E-mail and a recent photo of herself. You can see it below.



UPDATE - 10/5/07 - I found another picture of Anne. You can see this one below as well.

4 Comments:

At Fri Jan 27, 06:06:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

It's more than I got. Great comment!

Would that be De Ann Pelnar? I don't know.

 
At Sat May 12, 01:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger laurie said...

Hey anne...do u remember me lol...I always thought u were pretty and u still are. Do u remember michelle sauermilch? We still kept in touch with each other til she started comin online..anyway...hope to hear from u.
laurie pearson

 
At Sun Apr 20, 07:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger Teresa Vohwinkel said...

Hey Anne it is me Teresa your old friend..I was wondering if we could reconnect. I miss you. My boys are now 17 and 11. give me a call sometime..920-292-3228

 
At Thu Jun 12, 08:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Annabell said...

Hey everyone, just thought I would stop in and say hi seeing it has been a very long time since I have been in here.

I'm glad to see the comments are still coming in!!

If anyone would like to contact me I can be reached at
annabell421@yahoo.com
or you could check out myspace at
myspace.com/annabell421

 

Post a Comment

<< Home