WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WHO'S NEXT?

I must admit, I'm really into this right now. A wave of nostalgia swept through me a few weeks ago. And I've been on a roll. I think I've created posts for 30 people thus far. But I still have a long way to go.

This past weekend, I dug out the old yearbooks. I also was able to find the senior video. What a trip. You have to really look hard to find me on it. I wasn't one to participate. I even ditched the senior class photo.

This blog is taking up too much of my time. But it's too much fun to stop. It's not just the blogging itself. It's the research. It's amazing what information is available, if you know where to look. I even know what church Shannon Koch belongs to. But some people are hidden pretty good.

I came across Stephanie Gardner in the yearbook. I have very little to say about her. But I'll throw in a couple things. She's someone who seems to be a bit hidden. But I think I tracked her down. I even found a phone number. Of course I called it. I spoke with her briefly, pretending to be a wrong number. I didn't have the balls to tell her who I was - or ask if she was the same person I was searching for. But I feel braver now. I'll call her back to verify. Once I do, expect a Stephanie Gardner post.

In the interim, I'm opening up the blog request lines. Who do you want to see me write about? It's open to all members or potential members of the class of 1989. People like Jeff Messerman, Ken Bartz, Ben Franco, Travis Wilson, Kurt Psenicka, Doug Wall and Kevin Dehne never graduated with us. But it's stupid not to include them. They were all there for years.

Comment here, or E-mail me at BUSTERKOONS@YAHOO.COM. Tell me who you want to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home