WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, January 27, 2006

TODD ALLEN

Who the fuck is Todd Allen? I don't know. Do you?

Open up our freshman yearbook. Do you see Todd Allen? No. How about in our sophomore yearbook? No. What about our senior yearbook? Did he graduate with us? No. But our junior yearbook...

I got my junior yearbook in 1988. I opened up to page one of our class. And there, in the top left, first person on the page, right next to Jennifer Andersen, is some guy named Todd Allen. The first words out of my mouth were, "Who the fuck is that?"

I recently saw the yearbook once again. And as I had uttered 17 1/2 years ago, the words "Who the fuck is that" passed my lips once again.

Your guess is as good as mine. To my knowledge, I never once laid eyes on this guy. Was he there for the year, one semester, one fricken' week? I don't know.

Where is Todd today? I don't know. Is Todd married, divorced, gay, bankrupt... I don't know. For his sake, I hope he's not the Todd E. Allen from Wisconsin, who was born in February, 1971. For if he is, the guy appears to be a career criminal.

Anyone? Anyone? Todd, are you out there? Shed some insight on the fellow with the goofy grin who sat down for a picture at WHS in September, 1987.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 27, 06:03:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Jason would have had this dude in homeroom. Perhaps he can shed some light on this mystery man.

 
At Fri Jan 27, 06:31:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Let me retract that. Jason was overseas during our junior year. Maybe Jen Anderson can shed some light on the guy. Anyone have her number?

 
At Mon Jan 30, 08:39:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Mystery solved! Thank you Drew! Figuring him to be one of the group home kids fits perfectly with the Todd E. Allen (career criminal) I found.

This Todd story is great. My wife and I laughed our asses of. Before my two-year-old went to bed, I had her running around yelling, "I'm looking for Zimbabwe!" Kudos to Todd. That's good comedy, and worthy of a few detentions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home