WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 27, 2006

BECKY COOKLE

I know very little about this girl. I think she may have joined us at Clarke. But I could be wrong about that.

Becky seemed to hang around with the smoking crowd. As I recall, she was friends with people like Janice Ericson and Sheila Vanne - and perhaps Jill Jansky.

I certainly never knew her or associated with her. But she always seemed kind of bitchy to me. She had a lot of hair, and a lot of attitude.

I don't recall ever running into her after high school. Although I don't think she left the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area. It looks like she got married and became Becky Becker. I don't see any evidence of a divorce. But in 2001, she went to court to pursue a different guy for birth expenses and child support. Sounds like a soap opera plot. Becky may have very recently relocated to Minnesota.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 25, 06:39:00 PM PST, Blogger Becky Cookle said...

Just wanted to update this. I have three children. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My sons are Cameran who is 16 (easy going - doesn't worry about a thing cuz I do enough of that for him - scares me to drive with him but he loves his 1984 Trans Am Eric built for him - actually I love the car just think its too powerful for him but I love driving it - I can squeal the tires for 2 blocks LOL) and Gabriel who is 9 (the quiet thinker - the brain child - I have been coaching him to become a doctor and not date until he is 25 since he was 3 - and he believes it) and my daughter Chelsey is 8 (the one that is most like me - will do anything for anyone but don't cross her because she will not take it - I have no worries when she starts dating - she has good morals and will always stand up for what she thinks is right).
I was married once and divorced. I am currenly engaged to Eric Reindl and his two children (Sidney age 12 and Levi age 10 - one of the twins) live with us (keeps us busy - 5 kids in the house). Eric also has a daughter Simone age 15 and Hunter age 10 - the other twin. I couldn't be happier believe it or not!
I changed alot since high school and will try to post a picture on here as soon as Eric has time to load it for me (don't have the patience to sit and push buttons and figure all that technichal stuff on our camera out).
I work for a local law firm and Eric works as a supervisor for Tower Tech. We are planning on getting married soon.
For a while I was an avid scuba diver (actually certified as a Rescue Diver). We are trying to find time to go on vacation - hopefully back to Hawaii again - love the ocean! Maybe on our honeymoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home