WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, April 13, 2006

MIKE CLARKSEN

Mike joined me at Clarke. We never really crossed paths. He seemed sort of "rough" to me. So I didn't really care to know him.

I got to know Mike a little bit in freshman year. We had a mutual friend in Kevin Dehne. Although Kevin and Mike were friends in school, I don't think they hung out much away from school. I could be wrong though. I think Mike liked to portray himself as a bit of a thug. But he really wasn't. He was a bit too friendly to be mean.

As high school progressed, I think Mike hung out with people like Lewis Stephan, Greg Flemal and perhaps Stan Conrad.

Mike is one of the few graduates that I never ran into at the video store. Yet he has always stayed in the area. He married a woman named Kerry. They have at least three kids. Today Mike lives in Whitelaw. I believe he works at a factory in Manitowoc. Unfortunately, he and his wife are in the process of divorcing. The papers were filed three months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home