WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, January 13, 2006

LEE JACQUART

Lee Jacquart was a pint-sized, annoying little bug. Granted, that's just my opinion. I'm sure his mother didn't think he was a pint-sized, annoying little bug. I'm sure there are other people who didn't think he was a pint-sized, annoying little bug. But there were probably others like me, who did view him as a pint-sized, annoying little bug.

Lee was somewhat small in stature. But his ego more than compensated for his height-challenged self. While large egos can be very annoying sometimes, it is escalated when the person with that ego isn't worthy of it. This was Lee.

Lee carried himself around with absolute smugness. He looked down on nearly everyone. He sat across from me in Mr. Heuer's freshman year algebra class. He didn't like me for some reason. Of course I'd never done anything to him. But one day he looked at me and kept repeating, "What's your problem? What's wrong with you?" Keep in mind this conversation was completely unprovoked. No incident lead to it. I smiled and told him "Nothing." He wasn't satisfied. He kept repeating his lines. Why he attacked me that day, I'll never know. It's not like he had an audience. He and I were the only ones listening to our conversation.

Lee thought he was a lot cooler than he was. And that's sad.

Lee may have been involved in cross country skiing, if my memory serves.

According to my friend Dave, Lee was very good at the arcade version of Super Mario Brothers.

Back in 2000, I'm almost positive I saw Lee at a Brewers' game. It was a sparse crowd. He was one section over from me. I noticed he didn't have a wedding ring. But I had one! There probably aren't any ladies that live up to his standards.

Last I'd heard, Lee was living in Whitewater (seemingly unmarried) and working in Waukesha. Yay.

UPDATE - Yes, this update is only an hour after my first post. What are you going to do about it? Anyway, I may have been mistaken. Recently obtained information now shows that Lee may have actually gotten married in 1998 to a woman named Cherie. Congratulations Cherie. He's a catch. It looks like they had a son in 2004. It looks like they are living in Illinois, near Chicago.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 26, 04:13:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Would that be his older brother Ned? It looks like they're still married, and living in Two Rivers. I believe they have two kids. In fact, it looks like they live in our old neighborhood too. I think you can reach him at NEDJACQUART@HOTMAIL.COM - if it's still valid.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 10:56:00 AM PST, Blogger nwalk said...

Did Lee Jacquart really have an amputated 6th finger? I intend to find out.

Probably 20 years ago, I heard the rumor while he and his brother Jason were monopolizing the tire swing and bullying fat kids at Neshotah Park. Surprisingly, it was new to the walrus.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 10:59:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I tried to have as little to do with Lee as possible. He and I didn't see eye to eye. Of course that could be because he was only 3'5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home