WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, May 11, 2006

TRAVIS RIESTERER

Travis joined me at Clarke. Over the years, we never had much contact with one another. I think he thought I was odd. Of course I thought Travis was a bit odd too.

Travis seemed like a strange guy to me. He was short and stubby. I seem to recall that he always wore cowboy boots as well. If you look at our high school yearbooks, you'll see that Travis has the same odd expression on his face every year. Even the senior picture is pretty much the same. Travis has this really long face, a perpetual frown, and a nose that really stands out. Very strange. The pictures sort of remind me of a snobby British man who looks disappointed because his tea isn't hot enough.

I think Travis took a lot of shop classes. Perhaps that's why he and I never had a lot of contact. Were Travis' parents farmers? I don't know.

I don't think I've seen Travis since high school. He has stayed in Manitowoc County his whole life. Today it looks like he lives in an apartment in Mishicot. As far as I can tell, he's never married.

UPDATE - 6/18/07 - Thanks to Shannon Koch for providing these photos of Travis from graduation day, June 4th, 1989.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home