WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BRAD BENEDICT

Brad is a guy who showed up for my sophomore year. And he didn't show up too often.

I'm pretty sure that I had Brad in Mr. Conrad's biology class. He seemed a bit in the B.J. Lutterman mode - always smiling, good-natured and bit mischievous. Although no incident really stands out.

Brad didn't show up for school too much. And in time, I'm pretty sure he stopped showing up at all. I assume he simply dropped out.

I ran into Brad a few times at the video store. But even that went sour, as he ended up being habitually late. Eventually my boss put him on the "do not rent" list. And that was the end of that.

Brad appears to have been married and divorced three times. He may be married once again. I think there's at least one child from all of those unions. Today it looks like he lives in Beloit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home