WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DENA KUSKE

Dena is a girl who joined me at Washington. Despite the spelling, I believe her name was pronounced like "Dana."

I had Dena in Mr. Heuer's class. She was pretty friendly. She was fairly outgoing with everyone. Although she wasn't overly popular by any means. The brief conversations we had were always friendly.

If memory serves, Dena was friends with Randy Klein. In spite of that, I didn't hold it against her.

After freshman year, Dena was gone. I think her family moved to Green Bay. I assume she finished school up there. But who knows. Eventually she married and became Dena Drake. They divorced in 1995. I don't think they had any kids. Today she is remarried, and is now known as Dena Kurowski. I believe she works as some sort of account manager for a Green Bay insurance company. It looks like she resides in Green Bay to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home