WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

JON BEQUEAITH

His last name was pronounced "Beck-with." But it's spelled with a "Q" and four consecutive vowels. That seems wrong. But it's not.

Jon showed up at Clarke. I think he arrived in 6th grade. But I could be wrong.

Jon was kind of on the smaller side. I got the impression that he always wanted to be considered a tough guy. But in reality, he just wasn't physically capable. That didn't stop him from shooting off his mouth from time to time though.

I pretty much have only one memory of Jon. It was from 8th grade. I had him in gym class. Jon had brought a throwing star to school. And as we came out of the locker room, he whipped it at the blue pads that were hanging on the wall, by the doors. It stuck in them pretty good.

That's it! That's all I got. After 8th grade, Jon apparently moved. Because he was never to be seen again. I figured I wouldn't be able to track him down, simply because I didn't know how to spell his last name. All I knew was that it had a "Q" in it. But I used a little ingenuity and was able to find him. It looks like his parents moved to Marinette, right on the Wisconsin/Michigan border. Jon still lives there today. He's married to a woman named Donna. Don't believe me? Call him at 1-715-732-2588. Tell him the class of '89 sent you!

1 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 05:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

There were throwing stars all over Clarke. Jon always read them Kung Fu magazines along with Mike Schroeder and Marcus P. (You know who I mean, I just can't spell it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home