WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

TAMMY BEHRMANN

Tammy joined me at Washington. She was a big girl. She was a very big girl.

Tammy sat in front of me in Mr. Hough's history class, freshman year. Honestly, she had one of the largest asses I'd ever seen. I don't mean to sound cruel. But man oh man, that was a big ass. One day when the bell rang, she pushed back in her chair, smashing my finger against the table. Holy Christ, did that hurt!

I don't know if Tammy and I ever had a conversation. She seemed painfully shy and reserved. I think she kept to herself for the most part.

Someone once told me a nasty rumor about her. Apparently in 8th grade or so, Tammy was wearing white pants or something, and had some sort of horrible period-related accident. Red on white isn't exactly a sight that can be missed. Whether or not that actually happened, I'll never know. I don't really care either. That's just plain nasty.

I think I ran into Tammy just once at the video store. I believe she had a child with her. It does look like Tammy has gotten married, and is now known as Tammy Dent. However, although it appears like they've never divorced, her and her husband may be separated, as it looks like she's chasing him down for child support. Last I knew, she was working for some factory in Manitowoc.

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 14, 08:18:00 AM PST, Blogger Tammy said...

I have been driving school bus for the last 9 years and I have been with School District of Mishicot for 6 years .I drive a 2007 bus which I got as a brand new bus .I do have 1 son who is 16 yrs.old and a Sophmore atTwo Rivers High School.I am going through a Divorce but not for the child Support wrong reason .I also am seeing a Truck Driver from Minnesota and am very happy .

 
At Fri Dec 14, 08:19:00 AM PST, Blogger Tammy said...

I have been driving school bus for the last 9 years and I have been with School District of Mishicot for 6 years .I drive a 2007 bus which I got as a brand new bus .I do have 1 son who is 16 yrs.old and a Sophmore atTwo Rivers High School.I am going through a Divorce but not for the child Support wrong reason .I also am seeing a Truck Driver from Minnesota and am very happy .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home