WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, April 10, 2006

PICTURES

Thanks to Cindy Rohrer for providing all of these. Can you identify everyone in them? Click them to see them bigger.

I'm guessing from clockwise this is 5th grade (see me!) 4th grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.



This is Mrs. Sanville's 4th grade class.



I'm not sure which grade this is. Perhaps 3rd? I see John Steltz.



This is Ms. Krause's 5th grade class. And do you notice someone missing? ME! What the hell! I smell a conspiracy!



This is from 5th grade as well. I don't recall exactly what the deal was. But I do vaguely remember it. The lovely ladies had balloons in their chests. And I remember Craig Stangel's get-up because his glasses had blinking lights on them. Check out my eyes. I think I was admiring Treesa Carron's backside. Some things never change.



I have no idea the origin of this one. My gut tells me it's circa 6th grade. But Chad Benin, Chip Pelnar and John Steltz are in it. And they were in Mrs. Casey's class with me. I think a lot of these people were in Mr. Burnstad's class.



I'm pretty sure this is 7th grade. Is the girl in the back Chris Soppe? And who is the girl right in the middle? I'm clueless. Could we pull those socks up a little higher girls?



Again, I'm going to guess 7th grade. Jen Andersen, Julie Scott, Cindy Rohrer, Kelly Hall and Pookie Bergeon.



Here's a picture of Carrie Collard, Treesa Carron and Tammy Franzen. I would have killed to be sandwiched in between there somewhere.



This is from 1989. I had no clue about this little get together. I'm guessing this was taken on that land that Cindy's family owns.

5 Comments:

At Mon Apr 10, 09:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I'm going to tackle the 5th grade picture.

Rod Lumaye, Cory Schultz, Becky Koeppel, Dawn Schmidt, Sheila Zach, Troy Rezachek, Pookie Bergeon?, Craig Stangel, Jenny Dent, Tricia Wetzel, Shane Peterson, Erin Hynek?, Dean Lichterman, Tracy Peterson, Brian Belongia, Treesa Carron, Lisa King, Randy Klein, Trina Taddy, Jay Rozmarynoski, Jason Anderson, Ken Bartz, Jeremy Karman, Andy Reinhart, Cindy Rohrer and Chad Daffner.

Is that Pookie? I know she was in that class. But it doesn't quite look like here. But in the next picture, you can see her in the class. So I don't know. As for Erin Hynek, I didn't think she was at Magee. And I have no memories of her in that class whatsoever. But damn, it sort of looks like her. Am I wrong?

 
At Mon Apr 10, 01:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Wow Erin. I seriously have no memory of you in that class. That's so unlike me.

 
At Tue Apr 11, 12:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I think I've got the entire 4th grade class photo figured out now - with one exception. In the bottom row, who is the girl betwen Trey and Jay?

 
At Tue Apr 11, 01:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger jenny said...

that would be the lovely sara plappert!

 
At Tue Apr 11, 01:24:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I'll be dogged. That is her. And indeed, what a lovely lass she was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home