WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

DEE DEE DREXLER

My first memories of Dee Dee are from 8th grade. I had her in Mr. Kern's english class. All I can remember is that she would often wear a pair of gray parachute pants. She looked good in them.

In our freshman year, I had Dee Dee in gym class. And she was a bundle of energy. She would just zoom around all over the place. It's like someone wound her up and let her go. Everyone seemed to enjoy her antics. If we were playing volleyball in the basement gym, and the ball got stuck up in the balcony, she would pounce after it before anyone else could even think about it. And she would sprint up those stairs.

Did Dee Dee have braces for a long time?

Dee Dee and I never had a whole of contact with one another. But she always seemed warm and friendly. I liked her. She seemed to be somewhat independent, and not part of any given clique.

I ran into Dee Dee just once after high school. I rented a VCR and some movies to her. I'm not sure if she ever went to college. She may have spent some time in both Texas and Minnesota however. Today I believe she lives in the Milwaukee area. She appears to now be known as Dee Dee Allison. Although I don't find any evidence that she's ever married. I don't know what to make of that. What she does for a living is unknown to me.

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 21, 09:24:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

lisa pauze & i hung with deedee at case; she was fun - and very athletic if i remember correctly. she was also a hick like me; lived further out in the country than even i did. after grade school, i didn't really know her, except i can remember her being very smiley. certainly can't say that for most adolescents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home