WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 27, 2006

LORIE ALAPERET

What can I possibly say about Lorie? Little, very little.

I think Lorie joined us in our sophomore or junior year. I don't think I ever had her any classes. I could be wrong though. If I did, she didn't stand out to me.

She wore glasses. I personally didn't find her attractive. But hey, maybe that's just me. I don't even recall seeing her in the halls, let alone in any classrooms. My only memories of her are from the yearbook. She's pictured.

After high school, I'm pretty sure I never ran into her. It looks like she got married and became Lorie Novak. It also looks like she's gotten in trouble for not paying child support. She even got a jail sentence because of it. The proceedings took place in Manitowoc. But it looks like she may have relocated to Kansas - in the middle of nowhere.

7 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 06:32:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Jesus, I was at that bar on February 3rd. See my Tom Grassman post for details.

So tell me Ace, who are you?

 
At Wed Mar 01, 11:19:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Or read this:

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=5761360

 
At Wed Mar 01, 11:20:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

As it was deleted by you, this won't make any sense to anyone else. But the reason it said "Stiffler's mom" was because I wrote it there!

 
At Wed Mar 01, 11:57:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Here's the real answer.

Feel free to call the SoBe company directly for confirmation. Their number is 1-800-588-0548. Dial 0 to speak to a customer service representative.

According to their customer service department, slogans were put on their caps simply to be different. It's their signature thing so to speak.

As of right now, there are over 200 different slogans available. How many have you found? "Stifler's mom" is just one of them.

Some of the cap slogans have a wreath with a ten in the middle to commemorate SoBe's 10 year anniversary. The slogan listed under the wreath with a ten classifies it as one of their 10 most popular slogans determined from an online voting poll done by their consumers.

So there you go Ace. Now... who are you?

 
At Wed Mar 01, 05:14:00 PM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

I think 2time ace is Mr. Parkinson.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 06:07:00 AM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

I still think he's Mr. Parkinson.

 
At Tue Aug 02, 07:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger JRu said...

I used to babysit for her kid when I was in HS. She was only a couple years older than me, so she had her kid pretty young. Then several years later, when I finished college, I worked at a boy's juvenile delinquent facility, and noticed that her son (poor thing), had been admitted there. Lorie was never much of a mother. Too busy going out partying all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home