WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, June 26, 2006

UPDATE CHIP PELNAR & MIKE ZEMAN

Inspired by some comments left by Brandon Podhola, I added a small story about Mike.

As for Chip, I added a recent photo of him - if you consider yesterday to be recent. Kevin Dehne went to see Chip. I believe Chip has read this blog for months - although he's been silent about it. After I wrote about Kevin, he decided to look him up. I guess they were really good friends back in grade school.

Chalk up another good result from this blog. The picture is in Chip's entry.

7 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 07:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!! The grill-out at Chip's was great.

 
At Tue Jun 27, 07:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

I live in Brat Town (Sheboygan) and had to go all of the way to TR for them that is funny. There is a brat fry everyday somewhere in this city. They even have a section in the paper that lists them.

 
At Tue Jun 27, 07:08:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

 
At Tue Jun 27, 07:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

I still think TR is too f*#ken COLD!!!

 
At Tue Jun 27, 07:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Hey Burt, 4 comments on an update - HUH?

 
At Tue Jun 27, 07:13:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Hey wait, I meant 5 comments. But now with this one and PJ's that makes 7. I really can count.

 
At Tue Jun 27, 08:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

What a popular update. It's just like Clint's - or Brian Belongia's entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home