WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, June 22, 2006

FUCK IT!

No more drama. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of defending myself. If something I've written offends you... get over it. 99% of what I write about is stuff that happened 20 years ago. It doesn't mean shit today. If you're embarrassed about something I wrote, tough. Karma's a bitch sometimes. Still, it doesn't mean shit today!

If I said something that hurt your feelings, then I truly am sorry. Tell me. I'll apologize here. I'll apologize in private. I don't care. But I'm not changing anything. My opinions are just my own. Don't take them as gospel! Develop a thicker skin, tell me I'm wrong, then drop it.

5 Comments:

At Thu Jun 22, 06:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

That hurt. I'm crying now.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 07:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger jenny said...

why yes... please do carry on brother walrus

 
At Thu Jun 22, 07:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Which teacher is next? Do a good one quick before my vacation. We leave Sat. AM.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 11:23:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ooh, another hater. Will it be fun or dull? Does the hater have the guts to identify itself? Or is it another Phantom, or Central_Scrutinator?

 
At Thu Jun 22, 07:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Bradley, I just checked my E-mail. Whatever you sent me didn't come through. Could you resend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home