WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

UPDATE - NICK NOVACHEK, CINDY ROHRER & JOHN STELTZ

Thanks to Cindy for once again supplying me with more pictures. I added one to each of their entries. She also provided me the one below. From left to right, we have Pam Schley, Missy Ducat, Tricia Wetzel, Missy Vertz, Sarah Plappert, and Amy Schmidt. In the bottom row we have Tracy Fitzgerald, Kristine Kahlenberg and Jenny Malley. Seeing the curtain behind them, it's clear that this was taken at Clarke. Also, I just happened to have every single one of these ladies in every class during 7th grade. So my guess is that that is when this picture was taken. It must have been "dress like a bum" day or something. Click it to make it larger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home