WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, May 15, 2006

HELP!

I am nearing the home stretch. As of this moment, I have 26 more classmates remaining. That may seem like a lot. But considering the fact that I've already done 230 of them, it doesn't seem so large.

I plan to do at least four per work day. So I should be finished next week.

Here's where I need some help. If you can think of ANYONE I may have forgotten, let me know. The rules are simple. It's people who I would have gone to school with at Washington, Clarke, or 4th & 5th grade at Magee. So names like Mark Butala and Cam Goetz (who were gone before I arrived) don't qualify.

I know for sure that someone is missing. In 6th grade, there was a girl in Mr. Burnstad's class. She was black. I can sort of picture her. I know she wasn't there too long. But she was there. Maybe her name will pop into my head. Maybe it won't. Here's where the lurking Nick Novachek could help. He had Mr. Burnstad. Nick, who was this chick? Did anyone else have Burnstad? Does anyone remember this girl?

I have a list of the 26 remaining names. But there always exists the possibility that I may have missed someone. So if you can, please leave a comment or shoot me an E-mail with any and all names you can think of that I haven't done yet.

Thank you for your support.

4 Comments:

At Mon May 15, 08:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Good ones.

One's a graduate. One isn't. They're both on the list.

 
At Tue May 16, 08:08:00 AM PDT, Blogger jenny said...

i was in mr. burnstad's class and i don't remember the girl you're talking about but i do remember cindy la fleur. she was a sweet girl from the south, a little tom boyish with short blond hair. i don'think she made it to 7th grade with us.

 
At Tue May 16, 08:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Cindy La Fleur. I seem to remember that name - but nothing more. I'll see what I can do.

Good one Jen!

 
At Wed May 17, 04:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

I can't wait to see pix of Michelle. She was gorgeous! I always wondered if she was hot when she grew up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home