WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, May 18, 2006

HELP!

I spent about 90 minutes talking to Kevin Dehne this morning. And man, does he have some cool comments to make - when he finds the time to do so. Stay tuned for those.

But he pointed out Rob Ebbole in some of the Koenig school photos. I certainly remember him. He was obviously held back at some point. But when? Was he held back in 7th grade? Or did it happen prior to middle school? Because if he was with us in 6th or 7th grade, then I've got at least one more person to add to my list. Byt the way, the list has been reduced to a grand total of 12. If I add Rob, then it'd be 13.

Any guesses on any of the 12 remaining names? I'll give you a clue. All 12 have had their names mentioned elsewhere in this blog, either in my entries, or in the comments left by others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home