WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

PERSONAL APPEARANCE

I promised that the next two entries would be Chris Staudinger and Tom Grassman. Look for Chris on Wednesday. But despite requests from two different people, my Tom story is going to have to wait a few days. Why? Because an update in the Tom story hasn't happened yet.

What?

Here's a little tidbit on Tom. He's played in many local bands in and around the area where he now lives. However, after 17 years since his last visit, Tom is returning to Two Rivers. He's going to be performing at a place called The Waverly Inn.

I couldn't possibly pass this up. So Meff and I are heading back up to Carptown together - a rarity in itself. And we're going to watch Tom play. My digital camera will be coming along. He has no idea we're coming. I'm sure he'll be shocked.

So if anyone in the area wants to come see me, or take a swing at me (Craig, are you out there?) come to the Waverly Inn on Friday night. Showtime is 8:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home