WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

UPDATE - JEFF GORDON & JENNIFER ANDERSEN

No sooner had I made an entry on Jeff Gordon, then he chimed in with his response. Seriously - less than 45 minutes after my post, he was here. I get the feeling he's been patiently waiting for my take on him. I wonder who else is lurking in the shadows?

Welcome Jeff. Nice to see you.

As for Jen, nothing to see yet. But she has promised to send me a recent pic of herself. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 14, 04:00:00 PM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

Come on, Jen. Don't be a chicken. Even if you've grown antlers since high school, we'll all still love you.

 
At Wed Feb 15, 11:30:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

harhar pagel. just haven't gotten 'round to it. keep ya britches on!

 
At Wed Feb 15, 05:25:00 PM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

Sorry jen. Just can't wait to see the mop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home