WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, June 30, 2006

TAKING A BREAK

Yes indeed. The family and I are taking a vacation. Starting tomorrow, we will be spending one week in Williamsburg, Virginia. So I don't anticpate any blog entries between now and July 10th. But who knows.

In the interim, both Kim Nokes and Chris Staudinger told me that they will be stopping by the blog soon to leave comments of their own. So look for that. Vacation or not, if they comment while I'm gone, I'll make a post about it.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 05, 09:24:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

YES.

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU TAKE A BREAK.

 
At Sun Jul 09, 10:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

YJKYYIUT

 
At Tue Jul 11, 06:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

What Kevin said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home