WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, June 05, 2006

VICKY O?

I received the following E-mail from the classmate formerly known as Carrie Franz. At the moment, the name doesn't ring a bell with me. Is she perhaps referring to class of 1990's Vicki Olson? Can anyone help?


Do you remember a girl named Vicky and her last name began with an O. She lived out near Ellen Dawidowich/Jeff Rausch and went to school with us for sure in 6th and 7th grades. I don't remember much about her except she had a somewhat round face, lots of freckles, reddish hair.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 05:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger cawelnicke said...

The only clear memory I have of her is that in perhaps 6th grade we had a class trip to Point Beach State Forest. When we got back and were walking down the hall, she threw up. (It sticks in my mind because I'm terrified of people throwing up!) I'm pretty sure it wasn't 1990's Vicki Olson.

 
At Tue Jun 06, 08:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger apeman said...

Vicki Osmonson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home