WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

REQUESTS?

I have no rhyme or reason to my methods. I just pick and choose whoever pops into my head. I've had some requests for Ms. Sapa, Mr. Hensel and Mr. Wood. They will be along shortly. I have stuff to scan in for two of them. I've just been too lazy to do it.

Speaking of Hensel, I actually ran into him a few months ago. It was a very brief, but interesting conversation. So look for it!

If anyone has any pictures to share, please send them in. Brandon and Brad, I'm talking to you! And if anyone has any pictures from the school days, send them to me also. Birthday parties and stuff like that are gold.

If anyone's curious as to how I work. It's like this. All of my blog entries are done at home, in the evenings. On rare occasions I do one on the weekend. But it's usually week nights. I'm pretty good when it comes to spelling and grammar, So I always proof read everything. I then save the entries in an E-mail. The next day, my lovely wife then proof reads them as well. After doing so, she then creates the new entry on the blog. If you find a spelling error somewhere, please let us know. They're probably pretty rare. Although Kevin Dehne has spotted a few of them.

15 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 07:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brandon P. said...

Hey Burt,

First, I'll send you a picture but I have to find one. I looked through all of our discs of pictures and it seems that I take most of them. The only ones of me are holding fish in some grungy clothes. I'll find something else.

I don't remember the name of the teacher but he was really tall and walked in a way that his legs were the first thing to enter a room. I think he taught social studies or political studies or something like that. Mr. Mackey on South Park always reminds me of him. If you know who I'm talking about, do him soon. He was the reason for my "intervention" during high school. More on that later.

I found a spelling mistake. The eighth paragraph in Wolff's section. "change out clothes". I happened to catch that this evening.

Thats it. Have a good evening.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 07:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jeff G said...

I think you are talking about Mr. Louie Rusch!!!

 
At Wed Jul 26, 07:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brandon P. said...

Yup, that sounds right.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 08:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Greg Pagel said...

Don't do Sapa till I've had a chance to send you some of my CW stuff.

My other requests would be Rusch, Franko, Parkinson... I think that's it.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 09:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Yes, it was Mr. Rusch. I mentioned those giant legs in someone's entry - Greg Burr's, I think.

Maybe I'll do Parkinson tomorrow.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 01:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

Ihave pictures, but I gotta figure out how to get them off my phone.

The dvd was cool, thank you, I watched it last night at about this time.

I have some "requests" I suppose, but I enjoy being surprised too, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 08:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

If you "find a new life", see if you can find two...I've screwed this one up. Thank you.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 10:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

That's an in-joke between Brad and I.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 01:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger HappyMama said...

I am guessing that the ones with the spelling errors were proof-read by your previous wife.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 02:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger HappyMama said...

But Brad, I thought that Batman picture was your true identity. If not, I've got some dream-editing to do.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 03:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

"I can dream about you..."

Dan Hartman...little lost '80's trivia for ya all.

 
At Fri Jul 28, 07:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

"If I can't hold you toniiiiiight."

 
At Fri Jul 28, 07:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

Rock on, Brother Walrus!

 
At Sat Jul 29, 12:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger CindySue said...

Do you remember the art teacher. Mr. Sustman??? He was a funny (in a weird kind of way) dude....He also had ties with the church. I didn't do to well in his class, but Shane was awesome. I always tried to sit next to Shane so he could help me out.

 
At Sat Jul 29, 01:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I remember Mr. Sustman, yes. Look for him on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home