WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

REQUESTS?

I have no rhyme or reason to my methods. I just pick and choose whoever pops into my head. I've had some requests for Ms. Sapa, Mr. Hensel and Mr. Wood. They will be along shortly. I have stuff to scan in for two of them. I've just been too lazy to do it.

Speaking of Hensel, I actually ran into him a few months ago. It was a very brief, but interesting conversation. So look for it!

If anyone has any pictures to share, please send them in. Brandon and Brad, I'm talking to you! And if anyone has any pictures from the school days, send them to me also. Birthday parties and stuff like that are gold.

If anyone's curious as to how I work. It's like this. All of my blog entries are done at home, in the evenings. On rare occasions I do one on the weekend. But it's usually week nights. I'm pretty good when it comes to spelling and grammar, So I always proof read everything. I then save the entries in an E-mail. The next day, my lovely wife then proof reads them as well. After doing so, she then creates the new entry on the blog. If you find a spelling error somewhere, please let us know. They're probably pretty rare. Although Kevin Dehne has spotted a few of them.

5 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 08:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Don't do Sapa till I've had a chance to send you some of my CW stuff.

My other requests would be Rusch, Franko, Parkinson... I think that's it.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 09:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Yes, it was Mr. Rusch. I mentioned those giant legs in someone's entry - Greg Burr's, I think.

Maybe I'll do Parkinson tomorrow.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 10:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

That's an in-joke between Brad and I.

 
At Fri Jul 28, 07:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

"If I can't hold you toniiiiiight."

 
At Sat Jul 29, 01:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I remember Mr. Sustman, yes. Look for him on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home