WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WELCOME SALLY GRACZYKOWSKI

Yesterday I mentioned that someone named "shoot_the_moon" had signed in and left a few comments. I had no idea who she was. I guess I should have reread what I'd written about Mark Gordon. Because she responded in his entry and commented about a specific tidbit. Mark has also confirmed that Sally did in fact go out with Class of 1988's Steve Seefeldt at one point. This girl was beautiful.

Sally was a member of the class of 1990. She married fellow class of 1990 member, David Crabb. They ended up divorcing in 2000. I believe they have one daughter.

Welcome Sally!

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 10, 08:34:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Hello Sally. You actually owe me a dime. I loaned you one in 4th hour study hall. Jason Krings loaned you some change too. I don't remember why you needed it. You sat right in front of both of us.

With Wisconsin's 12% interest rate, that now adds up to almost 31 cents.

Say hi to Chad. If he isn't aware of this blog, invite him to join us. Oh, and if you have a picture, feel free to share it with us. Just E-mail it to me.

Welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home