WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, October 02, 2006

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

(NOTE - THERE WILL BE MORE PICTURES FROM THIS EVENT SHORTLY)

So this past Saturday night, my lovely wife and I celebrated our double birthday bash. The grandparents had the kids. So the birthday couple had a free evening for debauchery. About a dozen people showed up.

It had been quite awhile since I dipped into the alcohol. But I dove right in. I stuck with Smirnoff all evening. I couldn't tell you how many got in me. But it was in the double digits. And seriously with my lack of tolerance, I felt the buzz after #2. By the time #12 was in me, I was in happy land. I am a very shy person by nature - even among friends sometimes. But alcohol breaks down all of those boundaries. My mother-in-law is even known for giving me a few drinks, simply to loosen me up. I was quite loose on Saturday.

Why mention our birthday bash within my classmate blog? Because fellow classmates were present - eventually. The first was to be Meff & Mrs. Meff. But their babysitter fell through. So they ended up having to take turns. Mrs. Meff was around for a few rounds of "Adult Truth Or Dare." Mrs. Meff is certainly not the shy type. And she revealed quite a bit. As for me, I seem to recall having to dry-hump the leg of a lovely lady named Jessica, who was on my right. I also recall another lovely lady named Lisa - who had to demonstrate her favorite sexual position on the kitchen floor. Being the birthday boy, I got to be her prop. It was quite an uplifting experience. I believe my wife also had to demonstrate her favorite sexual position. Being the birthday girl, she chose Lisa's husband as her prop. Lucky him!

Mrs. Meff left to go home, then sent Meff on his way over. In the meantime, fellow gradutes Chris Staudinger and Kim Nokes showed up - all dolled up from a Manitowoc wedding they'd attended earlier that evening. It'd been at least a dozen years since I'd seen either one of them. So that was really cool. I remember standing in the kitchen and talking to Kim for quite awhile, catching up on her life. But I was so blitzed, I don't recall all of the details. But I believe she's back in school now, wanting to be a nurse, as well as something involved with criminal justice.

Chris was in awe of my movie collection. I am too for that matter. You can see some of the DVD's in these pictures.







Meff of course was late in arriving. But he made it. He hadn't seen Kim or Chris since June, 1986. So I believe he had a great time catching up with them. I of course had to point out that Meff had had a crush on Kim back in freshman year. Of course not to be shy myself, I told Kim I had a crush on her as well. Man, could you blame us?



At some point, the party went back to the Truth Or Dare game. Again, my mind is a haze of vague memories. But I think Meff described a sexual experience in a dingy building. And Chris was attracted to Kim's dress - oh, and her brain. Then I had to spin a bottle and take that person into the bathroom and do something risque for one minute. With my wife's approval (such a cool wife she is) I ended up with a friend of hers. We ended up switching tops. She put on my T-shirt, while I somehow stretched her pink tank top over me. Things got even better when I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Don't you just love women? I had to cop a feel. I just had to. If you see a pair of naked boobs right in front of your face, what are you supposed to do? You got to go for it. Of course if my wife wasn't cool with such a thing, there's no way I would have done that. But she is that cool. And I have "cop a feel
approval." I also recall my wife taking off a guy's shirt with her teeth. She may have copped a feel too.



Finally around 2:30 people began to filter out. I bid adieu to my fellow graduates - but not before posing for a few pictures. Meff even grabbed my lightsaber and showed us his technique.





All in all, it was a fabulous evening. I saw three pairs of boobs (including my wife's) and I didn't throw up. Who could ask for more? The arrival of Chris and Kim made an already wonderful evening even better.

Anyone up for next year?

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 02, 09:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

you guys are weird-lookin.

 
At Tue Oct 03, 12:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

What can I say? I look good!

Or is it bad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home