WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Saturday, November 11, 2006

JASON ANDERSON & JEREMY KARMAN

This clip is from March, 1990. A week earlier I had purchased my first camcorder - one of those great big things you hold on your shoulder. Meff and I went out filming stuff. On this night, we were heading into Coppes when we suddenly heard our names called. As we were walking into the store, Jason and Jeremy (and two unidentified females) were walking out. Does anyone know who these girls are?

UPDATE - 11/13/06 - I've just been informed that the girl next to Jeremy is class of 1991's Brenda Lodel. Today she is known as Brenda Laurin - wife of fellow class of 1991 member, Jason Laurin. I believe she lives in Two Rivers. The girl with Jason is class of 1991's Tracy Sprang. Today Tracy is known as Tracy Vandrisse. If you're ever in Georgia, look her up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home