WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

WELCOME - NATE WALKNER

In my previous entry, I mentioned that my blog got mentioned on the message board of the Herald Times Reporter. The person who notified me of that was a fellow by the name of Nate Walkner - a former Two Rivers resident who graduated from Roncalli in 1994.

Apparently wanting to set a record for most comments left in one day, Nate has already left comments for Toby Schwartz, Jenny Dent, Scott Gauthier, Brian Klein, Chad Bennin, Kief Giblin, Patti Malley, Mike Zeman, Carroll Sturm, Tim Koeser, Dave Svatek, Larry Daffner, Lee Jacquart and Mr. Leinss. I know he has additional memories of Laura Fowler as well. So there may be more comments to come.

Welcome Nate!

In other comment news, I left one for Meff (Jeff Messerman) yesterday. Although it was more of a reply to Greg Pagel's comment.

3 Comments:

At Fri Nov 24, 06:54:00 AM PST, Blogger THE GOON said...

So what is the record for the most comments made in a day by a single person? DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WALRUS_BOY.

 
At Fri Nov 24, 06:58:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Yes I do - 14, done by Nate Walkmer, 11/22/06.

 
At Sat Nov 25, 02:01:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

One of you two has the record, no doubt.

This is the first comment I've ever made in Fargo, North Dakota.

You betcha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home