WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THE TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS

Last night I was able to comment in other people's blogs. Today I can't - again! What an annoyance. It seems like it's hit-or-miss with some people. Sometimes you can comment. Sometimes you can't.

Digging through the blogger.com website, I was eventually able to find myself on some sort of blogger help page. There are message boards there. I had to create a Gmail account in order to be allowed to participate in the forums. But I did. And it looks like a lot of people are having problems commenting. It's not just me and my little "blogger family" here. The link is below.

I posted a question in the "something is broken" area yesterday. I plan to follow up again today. Hopefully someone higher up will take notice. Perhaps my fellow blog owners will also complain. Eventually I'm sure it will all be fixed.

BLOGGER HELP

3 Comments:

At Wed Dec 13, 09:10:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

So now my help thread is deleted. What the hell? It still looks like plenty of others are complaining though.

 
At Wed Dec 13, 09:14:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

At this moment in time, I can comment on Greg's and Erin's, but not Brad's or Meff's.

Grr....

 
At Wed Dec 13, 09:26:00 AM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

I think it makes blogging more fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home