WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, June 05, 2006

THE TEACHERS ARE COMING! THE TEACHERS ARE COMING!

Yes indeed, the time has come to talk about the teachers. And of course let's not forget about the principals, vice principals, librarians and janitors. I'm not sure how I should handle this. There are several teachers that I never had, that others did. Mr Buth, Mr. Lium, Mr. Lehman, Mr. Tisler... I can't really write about them. So if other people want to, I'll be glad to blog it for them.

Speaking of librarians, what was the name of the librarian at Clarke, during 7th and 8th grade? I can picture her as clear as day. But her name escapes me.

I had several teachers who simply didn't like me. In many cases, the feeling was mutual. Looking back at the classmates, despite what some may think, only one in perhaps 15 or so were actually painted in a negative light by me. I have a feeling that for the teachers, that percentage is going to increase quite a bit. Will any of them appear? I don't know. While I certainly don't want it to, this has the potential to get ugly. Nonetheless, I'm moving forward. Honesty is the best policy. I will not lie about anything! As before, I will offer my opinions, based on my personal experiences. Will there be some gossip from time to time? Of course. But let's be clear here. Where gossip is involved, I will only report on the FACT that it EXISTED.

Anyway, look for teacher #1 tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 02:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Stookey. Possibly spelled Stuckey.

 
At Mon Jun 05, 06:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Good guess. But you have your years mixed up. Stuckey was there for 6th grade only. A blonde woman was there for 7th and 8th. She may have been around age 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home