WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A MESSAGE TO BLOG_HATER

You're an idiot.

You hate me. You hate this blog. Yet you continue to read it, day after day, after day. Are you some sort of glutton for punishment? Or are you just an idiot? I've tried to extend an olive branch to you a couple of times. But apparently you're not interested, as all you've done is ignore me.

Hater, you may have noticed that your last few comments have been deleted. If you ever want to say something interesting, I'll keep them up for people to see. But your insults, veiled threats and bullying tactics are really juvenile. I've said it before. If you don't like this blog, then stop reading it. Why are you here? Only an idiot would choose to continue to do something that he hates doing.

One can argue that parts of this blog are in poor taste. I'll agree with that. But you can't argue with history and facts. Take a look at what I wrote about Kurt Psenicka. Was it very flattering? Yet Kurt Psenicka isn't the least bit concerned about how I felt about him 20 years ago. How do I know this? He told me to my face. Then he shook my hand a few times, and posed for pictures.

You said that you wished Kevin and I had stopped over by your house? I'll tell you what. Trip #2 is being planned at this very moment. Say the word. We'll be happy to knock on your door. Hell, we drove past your house the last time we were in town - very nice house by the way. You have some nice toys.

You know my E-mail addresses if you want to keep things "off blog." I look forward to hearing from you.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jul 27, 06:10:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Wow. Thanks Paula. Your comments made my day. And I'd had a pretty good day already.

 
At Fri Jul 28, 07:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Batman bites.

 
At Fri Jul 28, 11:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Oh oh - a blogger crossover. I smell a music war. Perhaps I should weigh in with my feelings about rap.

(C)rap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home