WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WELCOME - KIM NOKES

Yes, the lovely Kim has stopped by and left comments in her entry. Hopefully we'll hear more from her as well. Welcome!

I've also added a new picture of Kevin Dehne.

I promise a new teacher entry before this day is done.

Oh, I've recently made contact with a very recent graduate of our high school. She's said she can E-mail me some scans of teachers from her yearbooks. There are still a few of them left at the school. So hopefully I can get Craig Rysticken, Shawn Rappley (now known as Shawn Engleman) Mrs. Kulas, Mrs. Fischer (now known as Mrs. Charles) Mr. Schott, Mr. Wenner, Mr. Boehlke, Mrs. Hanson, Mr. Wegner, Mr. Kleckner, Mrs. Lambries, Ms. Neveau (now known as Mrs. Olszewski) and Mr. Scriver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home