WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, August 10, 2006

ANONYMOUS

The past two weeks have been interesting. I've gotten E-mails from several people from different graduating classes. Most have chosen to remain anonymous. Some of them have told me they plan to stay that way. That's cool.

But based on some of the profile views for some of the people who have commented, it's become very clear that my readership has increased quite a lot. Yet of the few hundred who are reading, only Jen Owens and Sally Graczykowski have posted comments of their own. They have had the courage to make their presence known.

So who else is out there? I know Sheila Vanne has read it. Sheila, are you still there? How about Craig Rysticken or Ross Hofmann? Nick Novachek tells me you two have read it at one time or another. Are you two still out there as well? What about members of other classes? Speak now!

I've said it to my readers before. I'll say it again. Don't be shy! No one is judging you. Just be brave and say your peace. If I've wronged you, tell me about it. I can take it. If you're enjoying reading it, tell me that too. Tell me anything you want.

By request, look for Mr. Scriver tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At Fri Aug 11, 08:13:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Hello all, I am the blog_hater and I will finally reveal myself to you. Many years ago Burt used to crank call people and ask weird questions or just say odd stuff.He called me several times back then also. He had me going for quite some time one summer around 1987 or 1988. He used a deep voice and gave me a hard time. He even sent a frickin' taxicab to my house saying that I needed a ride to the hospital. It is always funny when I think about it.
Well finally I have gotten him back in a different way. It was only supposed to be a "mess with your head " type of thing. I spoke to Burt yesterday and he mentioned that it concerned him a little about who it may be. I came clean with him and gave him the username and password for the blog_hater. Now I can also be the "phantom poster" along with the "phantom caller"

 
At Fri Aug 11, 08:25:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

And I was so sure it was the other guy.

Does no one hate me now?

 
At Sun Aug 13, 07:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

OOPS!! I used the wrong username. It is still in my computer. I am going to kill the blog_hater off. ..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

 

Post a Comment

<< Home