WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BLOG PARTY

It has been suggested by several people that we should organize some sort of blog party. I don't know how much interest there would be in such a get together. But if there is, I'd be happy to plan it.

Obviously it would have to take place somewhere in the Two Rivers area. I guess it would be similar to a reunion. But I would be happy with anyone attending. I know I have many readers (and some posters) from other classes.

Perhaps something in the fall or early winter? I don't know. It's cool with me, whatever. Like I said, if there's interest, let's do it. If not, that's fine too. I'm just throwing it out there based on the suggestions of others.

Any interest? Any ideas?

4 Comments:

At Wed Aug 23, 04:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

That's one!

Where? I don't know. Suggestions?

Anyone else?

 
At Thu Aug 24, 01:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Well that's three people.

Anyone else?

 
At Fri Aug 25, 11:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Oh come on Erin. It's only 14 hours round trip. Where's your spirit of adventure?

 
At Sat Aug 26, 06:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Only cool people (and me) allowed Sally. So you're in. Want someone outside of this class? Pick up the latest new commenter to tag along - Jason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home