WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, August 17, 2006

UPDATES

I added a few more photos to Saturday's trip - photos from Kevin's camera.

I also added a brief tidbit about Brett Gruetzmacher, as well as a movie memory with Brad Strouf.

Also, there was an earlier update from yesterday that may have been buried by the big post on the trip. Mark Ciha shared some hunting photos. There's also a new photo in the entries of Ken Bartz, Mr. Spatz and Jenny Malley.

In the last couple of days, there have been new comments left in many entries, such as Phuong Baum, Paula Jonas, Jenny Malley, Brad Strouf, Brandon Podhola, Greg Flemal and Chris Staudinger.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 17, 09:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I just mentioned him again - in an update in your entry.

 
At Thu Aug 17, 09:38:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Oh, I see. He he. I have removed the double name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home