WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, August 14, 2006

NEWS

As some of you now know, Kevin and I did another trip to Two Rivers on Saturday. I hope to have the pictures and text up today. Overall it was a success. But there was a real bummer at the end of the day. I can add two more names to the list of people who aren't exactly thrilled with this blog. One person we saw. One we didn't. The one we saw was the real bummer.

In other news, I spoke with Phuong Baum. She is now reading. I told her what she needs to do to login and leave comments of her own. So hopefully we'll see some from her very soon.

Lastly, I received an E-mail from Tina Short. I also have a picture of her. It should be on her entry in a few minutes.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 15, 05:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

STILL WAITING!!!

 
At Wed Aug 16, 06:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

WARM FEELING----OH YEAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home