WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, October 06, 2006

GO SEE GREG! (AGAIN)

It seems like I say this every week. But Greg Pagel and his Hootenannies are once again playing at "The Sands" in Green Bay this weekend. They're playing tonight and tomorrow night. The times are 7:30 - 11:00. It's on Holmgren Way, right across from Lambeau Field. Rumor has it that Brandon Podhola is showing up on Saturday. Will he bring a digital camera? Will anyone else show up?

Keep me informed.

In other news, I now have Shawn Mehlhorn's full obituary. I also found a wealth of information on Danny Pipgras. Thanks to Lisa Pauze for that.

3 Comments:

At Sun Oct 08, 11:13:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Well, i got to see Brandon and Lisa last night. How cool! I'm happy to report that they haven't changed at all. It was a blast to catch up -- thanks guys!!

I believe pictures may be forhtcoming. Lisa looks awesome. Brandon's still ugly.

 
At Sun Oct 08, 04:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Applaud twice, and I moon you. Applaud three times, I make out with your mom. After that, it gets ugly.

 
At Sun Oct 08, 08:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

thanks brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home