WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, October 27, 2006

NEWS

We recently purchased a new computer. I believe I will then have the ability to upload video onto the internet. I'm not sure blogger.com has the ability though. So I think I'm going to use YouTube to do it. My plan is to put up all the video that Kevin and I took on our two trips to Two Rivers. Also, I plan to put up clips from our senior video. I'll then have a link on this blog that will take you directly to the YouTube website.

Cindy Rohrer apparently has tons of video from various years in school. She's promised to get them to me in time. Plus I have a small video of Mrs. Koeppe from 1990. That'll go up as well.

It should be fun.

Lastly, I've just been informed that about 8-10 photos exist from the L.B. Clarke 8th grade picnic. Once they're scanned in and E-mailed to me, I will post them as well. I don't know who's in them all. But some of the people include Scott Jaklin, Paula Jonas and Robin Richmond.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 28, 05:25:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Me like video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home