WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Saturday, November 11, 2006

BARNEY'S CLUBHOUSE POW

As mentioned in my entry on Ross Remiker, here is a true blast from the past. Anyone who grew up in eastern Wisconsin, and was a kid back in 1980 or 1981 will undoubtedly remember Barney's Clubhouse Pow. Back in 1991 or so, I somehow found out that WLUK was going to have a "whatever happened to" news story about Barney. I'm glad I taped it. I searched and searched for the tape. And I found it today. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At Sat Nov 11, 07:03:00 PM PST, Blogger the_meff said...

Though you're a tape-happy animal who tapes too much and has tape archives that would make the Library of Congress poop itself...

I'm damn glad you taped that as well. Seeing that again made my month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home