WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, November 09, 2006

LARRY DAFFNER - YOUTUBE

Yes, I think I have figured out how to get home video clips from VHS to DVD to the computer, then to the internet. It's no quick process, to be sure. Plus I'm going to have to edit a lot to get each person into their own little clips. But I am determined. It will be done.

Look for clips from the senior video, my own home movies, as well as all the videos from the two trips to visit classmates that Kevin and I made this past summer.

This should be a lot of fun. Here's Larry Daffner for starters.

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 10, 07:17:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I've run into a problem. I'm using a program called Nero to transfer the DVD onto my computer. From there I can edit and upload to Youtube. However, for whatever reason, Youtube now gives me an error message, saying that it doesn't recognize the file.

Nero files are saved as an .NRG file. Youtube says that the best wat to upload a file is if it's in either an .AVI, .MOV, or .MPG file formats.

Why it accepted Larry in the .NRG format is a mystery to me. It wouldn't accept the clips I made of Dave Kanera, Carrie Collard and Tracy Messman though.

If I can't figure it out, I may have to find a way to convert my .NRG files into one of those other three formats.

Wow. Look at all that computer jargon! It makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about - which I don't.

If anyone knows how to convert these files, please tell me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home