WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, December 18, 2006

HAVE I NO SHAME?

In going through some old camcorder tapes, I've come across some interesting stuff. Some of it I'll be sharing in the next few days. This first clip is from sometime in 1990 - probably late-spring or early-summer.

What possessed us to do this, I have no idea. This is a clip of Meff and I, along with our friend John. For those of you who grew up in Two Rivers, you may remember John. He's been spotted cruising the streets of Two Rivers in his electric wheelchair since the early-1980's. In the summer, you can still see him. Today he lives in the Hamilton Home. If you see John, say hi. He's a nice guy. Tell him you saw him on Youtube!

What more needs to be said? The clip speaks for itself. It's the three of us lip-syncing to The Troggs' "Wild Thing." And it's beyond embarrassing, for many reasons - the hair, the clothes, the whole thing in general. So why show it? Simple - because the answer is no. I have no shame.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At Tue Dec 19, 12:39:00 PM PST, Blogger mimikatemom said...

Oh dear.

 
At Tue Dec 19, 06:26:00 PM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmm...





kay.

 
At Thu Dec 21, 10:08:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Now if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?

I uploaded my first video clip six weeks ago today. I've uploaded 51 clips in all. And in just over two days, this God-awful lip-sync has been viewed 73 times - 6th most. By tomorrow, it'll be 3rd - behind two clips I uploaded on November 10th.

Scary. This thing has life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home