WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, January 04, 2007

UPDATE - JASON ANDERSON

Well, about a month ago, one of my readers alerted me to a newspaper article which featured Jason. There was even a picture - which I now have. Based on the information in the article, it was clear that Jason was involved in a divorce. I chose not to mention it. Stuff like that happens.

However, today someone else chose to bring the topic up. In fact, this person chose to leave an absolutely brutal comment in Jason's entry. A few people have already asked me who left it. I don't have an answer to that. But it's obviously someone who has intimate knowledge about Jason, intimate knowledge about his workplace, and also had prior knowledge to this blog of mine. So it seems clear to me that the person who left the comment is somebody associated with Jason's wife. I don't buy the "I'm almost positive you are" part of the comment. This anonymous person knows exactly who Jason is, and knew exactly where to go to leave a nasty comment about him.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jan 07, 01:21:00 PM PST, Blogger SonnyKidd said...

See my post for my rebuttal. One thing I fail to mention there is that the person who left that comment is also getting divorced. It seems that her husband cheated on her. Project much?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home