WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

UPDATES

I've added an alphabetical listing for the teachers. It's below the alphabetical listing for the classmates.

I've added a picture of my makeshift crossbow. You can see it in Mr. Otto's entry.

I need to give a welcome back to Lisa Koch. She chimed in yesterday. Long time, no comment! Now whatever happened to Joe Antonie, Jeremy Karman, Drew Konop and Jason Anderson?

I need to say hi to fellow graduates Ross Hofmann and Sheila Vanne. Apparently they have stopped by to read. Although they have remained silent. Hi Ross. Hi Sheila.

Oh, I'd also like to say hi to class of 1987's Molly Moore. Of course she's Molly Peterson these days. She's the older sister of fellow graduate Mindy Moore. Molly, I never knew you, and never said a word to you. But welcome. Say hi to your sister for me. Oh, and say hi to your other sister Cami (class of 1992). I shared a class or two with her at the Center in Manitowoc. She was a major hottie. Three cute sisters - I would have loved to have been your next-door neighbor back then. Molly, I bet you're familiar with some of these teachers. Feel free to provide some input!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home