WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, August 28, 2006

GOOD CHEER

Another mini-reunion took place yesterday, as Greg Pagel and his wife traveled to Madison to see Jenny Malley and her husband. They spent the day hanging out and listening to some live music. As far as I know, they hadn't seen each other in over 17 years. In fact, I don't think they hung around with each other back in high school either.

A few days ago, in anticipation of this day, Jen told me how excited she was to see the Pagels. She also said it was all "thanks to me." As I told her then, although my little blog may have been the catalyst for them to touch base with each other, it was the two of them who took it from there.

Those who know me, know that I'm really bothered when I find out that something I've written ends up hurting someone else's feelings. It depresses me, and I face a moral dilemma where I contemplate whether or not the blog is a good thing or a bad thing. But then I see pictures like the ones you see below, that convince me that yes, overall, this blog is a good thing.

Keep smiling you two! I'm glad I could play a small part.



5 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 10:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Burt, you should've heard what Jen said about you. I had no idea!!

Now I know why they call you Walrus.

 
At Mon Aug 28, 11:05:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Are you sure that was Jen, and not Meff?

 
At Mon Aug 28, 01:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Meff told me about the tusks. Jen's the one who told me you weigh 800 lbs. and spend half your life in water.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 09:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Goo goo ga friggin joob, baby!!

 
At Wed Aug 30, 07:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ah! We have another winner. Thank you Greg for the proper lyrics. I cringe everytime I hear someone say "coo coo ca-choo." This isn't Mrs. Robinson people. Although that's a good tune too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home