WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

JEN OWENS

Jen Owens, a member of the class of 1990 sent me a really nice E-mail the other day. With her permission, I've paraphrased it below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello from a member of the Class of 1990! At WHS, I was Jennifer Owens. Married, two kids later, and living here in TR.

No doubt you receive emails from many people from your class and others regarding the blog you started. I was told about this about two weeks ago, and went in to check it out one night. Almost two hours later, I was glued to the same spot, reading entry after entry, just amazed at your memories, your writing style, and how many interesting stories your class (and any class really) has! I started looking and reading with the trip you and Kevin D. took, and I was just amazed! Too cool. I
wish the class of 1990 could have a similar thing going!!! I would love to hear about so many of the people I wish I could have known in my own class.

Great job with this! You have no doubt impacted your former classmates more positively than you know!

Jen (Owens) Henrickson

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 07:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Paula, if someone had told me that 10 months ago, I would have laughed. If all this attention keeps up, I just may develop an ego. If that happens, feel free to smack me around a bit.

 
At Wed Aug 02, 07:23:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Get in line Brad. Blog_hater and Edna's mama are ahead of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home