WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

JEN OWENS

Jen Owens, a member of the class of 1990 sent me a really nice E-mail the other day. With her permission, I've paraphrased it below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello from a member of the Class of 1990! At WHS, I was Jennifer Owens. Married, two kids later, and living here in TR.

No doubt you receive emails from many people from your class and others regarding the blog you started. I was told about this about two weeks ago, and went in to check it out one night. Almost two hours later, I was glued to the same spot, reading entry after entry, just amazed at your memories, your writing style, and how many interesting stories your class (and any class really) has! I started looking and reading with the trip you and Kevin D. took, and I was just amazed! Too cool. I
wish the class of 1990 could have a similar thing going!!! I would love to hear about so many of the people I wish I could have known in my own class.

Great job with this! You have no doubt impacted your former classmates more positively than you know!

Jen (Owens) Henrickson

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 07:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger PJ said...

Hey Burt...you just may now be the most popular member of the class of 1989. If someone would have informed you of this 10 years ago...you would have laughed in their face, right? Pretty funny what an innocent little blog can do, huh?

 
At Tue Aug 01, 07:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Paula, if someone had told me that 10 months ago, I would have laughed. If all this attention keeps up, I just may develop an ego. If that happens, feel free to smack me around a bit.

 
At Wed Aug 02, 06:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

Are you taking volunteers...?

Just kidding, of course...

Blog_hater is certainly ahead of me on that list...Ha!

 
At Wed Aug 02, 07:23:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Get in line Brad. Blog_hater and Edna's mama are ahead of you.

 
At Sun Aug 06, 06:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger blog_hater said...

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

 

Post a Comment

<< Home