WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SLACKER

Call me what you will. I admit to it. But I finally got another teacher entry done. I've been quite busy.

Back to the blog party. It has privately been suggested to me to consider the establishments of Tim Petri or Mark Henrickson. We know Tim runs a couple of bars. But what does Mark run? I guess he owns some place in Two Rivers. But I'm unaware of it. On another note, both of them (or so I've been told) are somewhat irritated that they were never asked to host the previous two class reunions. It sounds like they would have been happy to do so.

Personally, I don't care. If people want a blog party, I'm cool with it. I'll go anywhere. Whether it be five people or 25 people, I'm game.

Does anyone know if any of Tim or Mark's various establishments serve food as well?

On another note, I added another picture of Kim Nokes. And it's a lovely picture!

Lastly, I exchanged a couple of E-mails with Chris Thee. I've added an update to his entry. I've also included his E-mail address, as he said it was ok for anyone to contact him. I should point out that since I sent him the link to this blog, I haven't heard a thing from him. Perhaps he's pissed at something. That would suck.

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 30, 02:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I guess Mark runs Lenny's II.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home