WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, November 13, 2006

MISSED OPPORTUNITY

The E-mail account I have attached to this blog is not one that I check everyday. I usually check it during the week, but not the weekend. So this morning, I open up that E-mail and discovered that on Saturday night, I got two E-mails from five self-described "1989 chicks." Apparently they had gathered together for a mini-reunion at a bar/restaurant in Brookfield. And they were nice enough to invite me down to document the festivities.

This would have been a great photo/video opportunity. Four of the five "chicks" have yet to make an appearance on this blog in any form - comment or picture-wise. So I'm bummed out that I missed it. That would have been fun. Hopefully they'll get together again soon, and my invitation will still stand.

I did write back. So if by any chance some pictures were taken, and if they're willing to share them, I'll post them. Maybe they'll log in and leave some comments of their own. Who knows.

3 Comments:

At Mon Nov 13, 06:58:00 AM PST, Blogger THE GOON said...

YOU LOSE!!!

 
At Mon Nov 13, 07:17:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Damn, boy! Where have you been?

 
At Wed Nov 15, 06:18:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I'm looking forward to seeing them. Perhaps I'll see you at the next "GNO."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home