WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, January 08, 2007

DRAMA!

I think I had a similarly titled post several months ago. Well drama has reared its ugly head once again. In this case, the person involved is Jason Anderson. Yes, some anonymous blogger came in and ripped him. Word eventually filtered back to Jason, who responded in kind. Yesterday, just prior to his response, I sent him a personal E-mail. Even though I take a hard stance in removing anything that's been written here, I felt that the particular comments that were left for him were a little harsh and one-sided. And mostly, they just didn't belong here. So I intended to ask Jason if he'd like me to remove them.

Anyway, before the day was over, I had received E-mails from not only Jason, but his wife as well. Incidentally, his wife confirmed that neither she nor anyone she knows was responsible for the nasty comments. Both of them know exactly who's to blame. Per a request from Jason, I have removed the nasty comments. He kept a record of them. I too have an E-mail confirmation of them. But they don't need to be seen.

I hate being involved in this drama. No one was mad at me. But still...

Anyway, back to the real purpose of this blog. I still have plenty of teachers to profile. I promise to get at least one done this week.

In the interim, Tammy Franzen has come back. She's left new comments for herself, as well as Nick Novachek, Ellen Dawidowich and Tim Petri.

Also, the mysterious "TIN" has returned and has left new comments for Jason Anderson and Mr. Heidner.

Who is "TIN?" I still have no idea. There was some thought that it may have been Tina Kust. However, if memory serves, Mr. Heidner only taught at Washington for my freshman year. And if "TIN" had Mr. Heidner, then he/she was either a potential member of the class of 1989, or someone older.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 05:33:00 AM PST, Blogger THE GOON said...

HEYYYYY!!!!!, It is not me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home